Always: Keep the unit, charging base and all small parts in a dry place and away from children. Supervise and carefully instruct older children and impaired persons on the safe usage of the toothbrush. All users must first fully understand the risks of operation. Talk to your dentist before changing your home oral care routine if you are undergoing treatment for a condition. Use in a room temperature environment.
Never: Submerge the unit or charging dock in water. Position the unit or charging dock in a wet area or where it's in danger of being submerged in water. Touch the USB port with wet or damp hands. Attempt to open the unit, repair or replace the battery - the unit is not user serviceable. Use an extension cord to connect to power source. Kink the main cord or lay it near sharp objects. Drop the unit or charging base. Do not attempt to use if the unit has been accidentally dropped. It may have been damaged and is subject to malfunction. Operate the unit if it appears visibly damaged, cracked, warped in any way, or if you suspect damage or malfunction. Leave the unit unattended while power is on; Use brush heads or accessories not recommended by manufacturer.